Follow Me on Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, February 3, 2012

How can we tell the difference?

Tonight I would like to mention something that I have noticed over the past few years. That is that I seem to notice far to many things now than I did years ago. I seem to see and hear more and wonder if there truly is a sixth sense and if mine has kicked into overdrive at some point in my life.

I want to know...do we go on to another place? Or another dimension? Do ghostly apparitions come back to mingle with the living for any particular reason? And in how many different ways can they make themselves known to us?

I want to clarify that there was an incident that happened many years ago that changed me. I mean like a life changing thing that scared the hell outta me and made me wake up and pay attention. Pay attention to and question just about everything I hear and see. It was from that day forward that my belief in the 'unexplainable' went off the charts.

I have noticed how I pay attention to everything now, more so than before. I see 'signs'; both good omens and bad. I hear and see things out of the corner of my eyes and hearing that I have to question. The thing that I want to say about that is, how do you know if EVERY little thing that you see or hear should be taken as a sign?

This week I had two things happen that once again, I can not explain. One night while the hubby had fallen a sleep on the couch, I was sitting here reading and kept hearing a ringing sort of noise coming from the wall behind me (my daughters room). No, it was not my ears ringing and my daughter was not even home. It was a weird ringing, not like a phone or something on the TV. It started to drive me crazy and just when it did, it stopped. Then nothing but a dead silence. And it did not return. Weird, unexplainable noise it was!

Then this morning I had another small thing happen to me that I could not explain. I get up to go to work at 5:30am as I have to be at work by 7:00am every morning. I usually leave around 6:30am on the dot so I can get the kid to cheer, stop and get gas if need be and move my ass along with all the other robots on the freeway towards my daily grind. This morning as I was leaving, I opened the door with bags on my shoulders, keys in my hand and SWORE that a cat ran in the house underneath my feet.

The weird thing is, I don't like cats at all. Fact is, I hate them. I grew up with terrible allergies to them and just never found a cat I liked. But the neighbors have like 3 or 4 of them and I thought perhaps one of them had gotten brave enough to run into the Dragon's Lair (or in our case, the dog's). When I quickly turned around to catch what had just passed underneath me, there was nothing there. I even walked over to the other side of the coffee table to look because I swore that something had come in underneath me.

Call me crazy, but how does stuff like this happen and what does it mean? If you are reading this now, I am assuming things like this interest you as much as they do me. I would like to know what your thoughts are on this. What are these weird occurrences that I have and has anyone else experienced things like this happening?

No comments:

Post a Comment