Follow Me on Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Two small things

We believe our little girl has made herself know yet again the past two days. Day before yesterday I was getting ready to go somewhere and in the bathroom off the hall where she seems to like to hang out. I was putting on my makeup and felt like our little dog Marley's long hair was tickling my ankle. So I was talking to her and asking her if she had to be near her mommy. When I looked down to continue my conversation with her, to my surprise she was not there! I went looking for her and she was resting on the couch in a little ball.

Then last night, will came flying out of the back room telling me once again that he had a 'ghosty thing' happen to him in our bedroom. He said he was playing with Tonka, another one of our dogs, in what we call our library, another room that is connected to our bedroom., He says that he heard a piece of paper scraping the tile in our room and that even Tonka looked up from playing and started whining. He went into the bedroom and took a look around, but there was no paper anywhere on the floor in the room and he is not sure what could have made the noise.

I love it when she comes to visit, but I wish she would appear in clear form one of these times. Perhaps she will talk to me some day. I have questions for her that need to be answered. Like what happened to her, where she came from and why she says here in our home. Maybe someday we will be so lucky :)

No comments:

Post a Comment