Follow Me on Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Your opinion

Hello!

We had a wonderful weekend away from the house up at the lake enjoying the outside. Thursday night our friends came over to visit - one who was visiting from PA and our dog and house sitter, Logan.

As we were sitting out front talkin and enjoying a few beers, my husband asked Logan if honestly, in all the times he has stayed here if he had experienced anything weird in the house. Logan responded by saying on a couple of occassions, he has swore that he heard the click of a door lock. Not really the shutting of a door or anything he said, but just the *click* that is made like you were locking a deadbolt. That's weird. Never heard that one before.

Logan spent the night with us and fell a sleep on the couch. At 3:45am, I got up and came out into the living room to get some water. I saw how cute Marley looked cuddling up to him and had to take a photo. I only took one and this is what I caught.



Now to me this is strange. This was taken with a camera that I use every day and never have I gotten something like this. Also, there was no lights on and the camera just has an auto flash. When I was looking at the screen when I took the photo, this did not show up.

On closer zoom, I noticed that right at his throat there is and orb that seems to be duplicated and going right. It seems to get lighter.

I am wondering if anyone can tell me if they know what this might be. I am baffled but I think it's awfully weird that he was just talking about the strange happenings when we are not home and that I would catch this a few hours later, with an orb at his throat none the less. S-T-R-A-N-G-E.

Anyone? Comments?

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Tina, I just popped in to say hello, great blog, congratulations!
    I'll follow you.
    You can visit mine if you feel like.
    Cheers from Argentina!
    Humberto.

    www.humbertodib.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Humberto! I think you might be my first 'international' friend. That's awesome! Ahhh the power of the internet. Gotta love it! Going to subscribe to yours as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here it comes another International Reader , Tina .. ;-P
    About the phenomenon U relate , I'm not surprised at all , just can't give ya a technical explanation ..
    We all know there are entities around us , but usually we are not in condition to actually see , nor record 'em on a picture .
    I would think this is a sign only U can decipher , my interpretation would be too personal ..
    Keep up the good work : KISSES !!!

    ReplyDelete