Follow Me on Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

In Stereo

Not a lot of activity happening around here lately. Bums me out cause I wish I could post more!

We did have two incidents last week of our little dog Marley barking into the darkness. One night it was the usual deep in the chest growling with a little bark here and there looking up that always dark hallway.

The other one was out back on our porch. Now she could have easily seen a cat, but cats would have split the minute she started barking. She was going off that night like no other time before. Marley is a really quit dog and only barks when she hears something or sees something and only for a minute or two. She has never barked for an extended 5+ minutes consistently. That particular night she kept on and on with the persistent barking into the corner of the back yard. And this was not a little bark or growl in the chest. It was a full blown persistent barking, like she would do if someone were breaking into our house that she did not know. Anyway, not real sure what caused all the racket outside, but I am pretty sure I know what caused the incident down the hallway.

One other what I would consider 'major' thing happened to Will this morning. When I got out of the shower and was dressed for work, I went out side to smoke with him before leaving. He proceeded to tell me that the stereo right next to the TV (in the living room) he was watching turned itself on while I was showering. He said at first he was confused because with the TV and the stereo on, he thought maybe two of the TV stations had become 'squashed' together. I assume that means he thought the stations got their wires crossed or something. He said it took him to realize that one was the stereo and then he was really confused! He saw the lights on the meters of the stereo going up and down and heard music coming from one of our daughters type radio stations. He could not believe it had done it right when he was sitting there watching it (basically).

Anyway, this has been bothering him all day long. He kept brushing it off as perhaps the stereo has a timer in it that accidentally came on or something. He has been meaning to ask our daughter if she knew if the stereo had an alarm or a timer or something on it, but she has not bee around today. I told him that if it did, we would have accidentally probably hit it at another point in time over the past two years that we have had the stereo. We bought it new and I would think we would know if it had an alarm clock in it.

No explanation for this one at all. The appliances around here have not just turned themselves on before. Or not that I know of or have realized at the time anyway.

Anyone else ever had an experience with appliances or electrical problems that are unexplainable? I would like to hear about them if you have, cause I just can't seem to get my head around this one.

Until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment